Monday, June 14, 2010

Outing

Out with Belinda today.
cause need to buy some presents for someone.

Actually we planned to watch karate-kid.
but end up we just hang gai cause the ticket sold out.
and we met Sinyi & Wen Shien & Chee Liang
they bought present for someone too.
they bought BB Cream from Etude house for her. =)

We went to Sg.Wang cause TS doesn't has anything we wanna buy.
Sg.Wang's 6th floor changed a lot.
become more...high class? lol.

Belinda's mum called when we're hanging around.
she called us to go Pavillion.
so we headed to Pavillion. (Belinda's mum fetch)

We took DOME as lunch.
then her mum wanna look for her things.
so we 2 walk around.


















Back home around 6 something.


p/s : I've a tuition at 8pm so I just back home eat dinner and go for tuition.
I didn't remove my make up and even change my shirt
and the physic teacher keep on say I'm sexy in the class
and show me to the others students
OMG.I feel damn shame.



No comments:

Post a Comment