Friday, July 16, 2010

Bon Odori 2010

Yess!!I'm attending Bon odori this year.This is a japanese festival.This is the first time I sttend it.Michele said it was boring.But still I wanna take a look.Belinda,Chee Siang,Crystal,Karman are going too.And other else don't know who.@@

While I'm wondering how to go and Yi Jun call me to join his bus.So I accept his invitation.lol.
I reach his school at 3.45pm and there are many people going too.SMK Taman Tasik is full of people.Haha.
We reach the destination - Pnasonic Sport Stadium,Shah Alam around 6pm.

There are few people giving us the fan near main gate.So good.=D



Here's the field.


Performance start.


When the day goes dark.


 There are many stalls at there.All of them are selling japanese food & drinks.
After we meet up with Belinda,then we start 'shopping'. =)

Human is anywhre.The stadium,the stall,even the field are crowded.We can't even move sometimes.But at last,we buy some food and ice-cream that we want.But there's a problem appear,Where are we gonna sit?We stand for long time and finally we simply find a place to sit and enjoy our food. =D


















Here's the view.





Eve & Andrew & Shun Ee join us after that.

 




Andrew and Shun Ee leave first.Then 4 of us continue shop-shop-shopping.Around 10.30pm,the bus reach.


                                              

I reach home around 11.30pm.My legs very pain because I wear high heels whole day.



今天,其实我难过

No comments:

Post a Comment