Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hari Keusahawanan SMK COCHRANE

Hari Keusahawanan is one of my favourite event in my school.Because it is very fun.=D
I wear contact lens today and one of my classmate can't even recognize me.Now you know how's the difference when I'm in school and outside. XD

My class - 4Dinamik is selling ice belnded.Each cup cost RM4.You can mix both flavour you want and no extra charge.You can add on two topping or filling.It is only cost you RM1.It's really cheap and nice. =)
I duty as a promoter which need to walk around the school to promote my class's stall through giving people flyers.Sook Ting is duty together with me.Her job is holding the testers and let people try and then I will take orders.We duty the first shift.

Our stall crowded by people.Many people buy our ice blended.But we only have 3 blendder,so they need to wait for long time.And someone is complaining because we serve it so late.But I know the chefs done their best.

We sold 400++ cups of ice blended.It is a good result for us.But one thing not good is...Our class shirt still haven reach. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment