Friday, July 9, 2010

Today is Merentas Desa.Actually I duty for Leo to sell 100plus.But then because of teacher's problem(I guess),the stall only need 2 members.So,I shift to QM duty.Luckily,I'm wearing QM shirt that day.

After that,Sinyi and me walk to bus stop.She back home and I go to Michele's home.I wanna visit her home since long time ago.I think it will be very fun. =)  I meet with SookTing at the bus stop that opposite JJ.

Shuetwen reached there early in the morning.We have lots of fun. =D
Oh yah.I bath at there too. XD

Around 3pm,after we make up and settle everything,we go TimeSquare.We search for SookTing's bag.
SookTing left first at 5pm and we back at 7pm++ I guess.It's raining so we take cab.




After that I back home and call Sinyi come my house to accompany me.Because my family not at home.
We watched TV and she reading the magazines that I borrow from Michele - ViVi.My favourite magazine.

Around 11pm my family reach home and then my mum send Sinyi back home.Then go to food court 'da bao' my supper.


No comments:

Post a Comment