Friday, August 6, 2010

入伙

My mum's old friend move her house recently.She invites us to visit her house today.I heard my mum said,it's a semi-banglo which located at Shah Alam.We take around 45 minutes to reach there.


                                           side view


front view






living room


dining room
that's the superbig mirror beside the dining table


guess what's inside??


is toilet  XD
I think no one knows it


here's the master room's bathroom
I love this so muchhhhhhh


wondering why there's a cupboard inside bathroom??


you're wrong.this is the mini sauna room  =D


it's transparent.so ramantic LMAO




Time to eat.
This one is western style.Im lovin it.
*delicious


I'm surprise that the house owner plants this 猪笼草.I'm afraid of this.*seriously


disgusting  x(


I saw a ex-cochranean at there.I think she's one of a friend of the son of house owner.They farewell for the boy because he is going to study for the doctor course in other country next month.Good luck to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment