Saturday, August 14, 2010

LEO Joint Installation

Wake up early in the morning and get ready for going out.I ask my mum bring me to Lrt station but she ignore me.Fine,I walk to Lrt station.After meet with Toink and Sinyi they all at Maluri station,we still have to wait the others.I think until around 9am only we reach Confucian Private School.







Emcee of the day


Performance - Dance









New members

New committee


Cochrane LEO President (middle one - girl)












Performance - Singing

i'm sorry but i have say,this one sucks =X

but this one nice  :)

GROUP PICTURE

COCHRANE LEO






Form 4 LEO  =D


Form 3 LEO





Lion Ricky













After that,we have our hi-tea at the kafe beside this school.Lion Ricky belanja us.


Crystal's strawberry puding


Belinda && I share mango snow ice


Around 2.30pm we all back home by Lrt.  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment