Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dinner

Today dinner dad bring us to 喜来登 Restaurant which located at Jalan Imbi.This is because he has coupons for free shark fins. =D




They heat the pots live.*that's my dad's car.


Each person get one small pot.This is mine. :)


I like to add some vinegar.


CLEAR*


I eat my little brother's one too.Because he don't eat shark fins.That's stupid. XD


some kind of vege??

                                       

scallop taufu (each taufu inside has 1 scallop)

                                  

this one not nice. =X


fried rice
this one delicious and so healthy  =)



That's all we have order.Overall not bad.But my dad pays RM120++ for this.haha.



                                                



Way back home.











That's all for today. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment