Saturday, August 14, 2010

Michele's Birthday

Oh yeah.Michele is waiting this day coming for so long ago.And finally it comes.Due to Shuet wen's mum is going out and no one will fetch her later,so she come my house first.Both of us start to make up lahh,bla bla bla.And we depart around 5pm but first we have to fetch Sinyi first.My dad fetch us go and I beg him since 2 days ago.Our destination is KLCC.



Once we reach there,we straight away go Chillis that we plan to celebrate at there.But they can't give us 12 seats.So we decided to go Pavillion.The final restaurant is Wong Kok.



i'm proud of this photo






b'day girl && the big milk tea

zhiwei non-make up for today but damn gorgeous








TOILET PHOTO SESSION







i purposely take this angle  XD






Around 9.30pm,Chang Zhao and Sinyi and I rush from pavillion to Hang Tuah LRT station.Chang Zhao gonna back home at 10.30pm and now only I know he stay at Kajang.OMG,too far man!! We only use 10 minutes to reach the Lrt station by walk and Sinyi and I are wearing high heels.You can imagine how fast and how rush we are.My sweat non-stop and my make up already melt. =.=

By the way,have fun today.Once again,happy birhday to you.

MICHELE YEE 



Tomorrow is LEO Joint Installation.Stay tuned.  =D


No comments:

Post a Comment