Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Last Airbender

When I'm watching Tv in the afternoon,suddenly my dad suggest to watch movie.He want to watch The Expendables.But this movie is 18PL,so my brother accompany me watch The Last Airbender.Actually we plan to go Pavillion,but after don't know why dad say go leisure mall.Okay,then brother buy tickets online so we don't need to queue up later.

Before movie,we have our dinner at Sushi King.I prefer Sakae Sushi than Sushi King.Not only because of food,but also the service.Leisure Mall's Sushi King outlet service is bad.



unagi month

salmon

beef

unagi

unagi bento

bill

MOVIE TIME



THE LAST AIRBENDER

(nice movie.the characters and those 'animal' same like cartoon version.so cute.but my brother say not nice.no ending.-.-)


THE EXPENDABLES

(my dad say very nice.very gan jiong.but my mum busy eating in the cinema.-.-)

Oh yah,I meet Xiao Wei today.She is watching the same movie with me.After the movie,back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment